Two Years Later ...

I'm laughing to myself - well, actually, not to myself, Marcel is looking at me with his adoring eyes but I know he's also questioning my sanity right now.

I'm laughing because 2 years ago, I created this blog. 2 years ago, I wrote about my fear of creating Way Art Yonder and wondered who I thought I was doing such a bold thing ... and reminding myself of "who do I think I'm not"?

A LOT has happened in two years, and without going into great detail, suffice to say - the studio is rocking and rolling! My dream of bringing a greater diversity of workshops and artists to San Diego has been realized. 2017 was the launch year for the studio and overall, it was received very well by both the local mixed media and book artists, as well as artist/instructors who were eager to teach to new audiences. I am grateful to every single person who crossed the threshold and came to Way Art Yonder.

I started working on the calendar for 2018 about 6 months ago, and am so excited about 2018's offerings:

Crystal Neubauer
Erin Faith Allen
Roxanne Coble
Karen O'Brien
Susie Zolghadri
Leslie Marsh
Junanne Peck
Roxanne Evans Stout

I just received the rack cards for the 2018 workshops and I'm thrilled with how they turned out! Thanks Moo.com! The next time you're at the studio, grab a few of the rack cards (there's 4 total) or if you know of an art supply store or community space where the cards would be welcome, let me know! 



Comments

Popular Posts